Share info Using Active Directory Services (ADSI)
Author Message
 Share info Using Active Directory Services (ADSI)

Hi,

Has anyone used the Active directory services interface (ADSI)?? I am
trying to get share information for a local Win95 client (i.e., is
c:\myfolder being shared and what is its share name).  The ACTIVEDS.DLL
allows you to do this in an object oriented way.  I just can't get it to
work for a Win95 client.  For an NT server it goes

Dim Fserver as IADscontainer
set Fserver = GetObject("WinNT:\\MyDomain\MyServer\lanmanserver")

once the namespace is established one can enumerate all the share
information for the NT computer...

Does anyone know how to setup the ADsPath for a local Win95 client??

Thanks very much...

Mitch Berg

Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Active Directory Services Interface (ADSI)

2. Active Directory Services Interfaces (ADSI)

3. Ole Directory Services (Active Directory Services) 1.1 - Has any body managed to use the VB examples

4. Using ADO to access Active Directory Service

5. Directory, share, Win2000, access rights, ADSI

6. Directories, sharing, Win2000, Access rights, ADSI

7. Active Directory/ADSI

8. Active Directory User and Computers mappings for ADSI

9. ADSI Terminal Service Directory Path

10. Active Directory and ADSI

11. ADSI Terminal Service Directory Path

12. Active Directory ADSI