Can RAS determine a busy line?
Author Message
 Can RAS determine a busy line?

Based on the error number the ras api returns

William Timbrook
Seattle FilmWorks

Quote:

>How can RAS determine a busy line/phone no?

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Can RAS determine a busy line?
How can RAS determine a busy line/phone no?

Wed, 18 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Can RAS determine a busy line?

2. line graph in vb (canned routine)

3. How to determine the Free/Busy timeslots for a public appointment book

4. How to determine if system is busy? [VB5E]

5. How to determine if system is busy? [VB5E]

6. How to detect a busy modem line?

7. MSCOMM.VBX, How I know if the line is Busy

8. Serial Communication - VB.NET - Detect if fax/modem or voice or busy or fast busy

9. Q: determining RAS connection idle time on win9x ?

10. Q: determining RAS connection idle time on win9x ?

11. Determine open RAS connection

12. How do I determine RAS Connect time?