E-MAILS FILES!!
Author Message
 E-MAILS FILES!!

Hi, I'm Sergio and I need some help.

I want send a file by e-mail. I made a program, that used
winsock and i can connect with smtp, pop3 server, and I
had already sent a receive e-mail.
now I want send a file with thats e-mail. but if the
is and .exe or .bmp in one pc, in the receptor pc
must be the same.

sorry by my english, please can you answer to

thank.

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Auotmate email file attachment (upload) and send - help?

2. Creating an email file

3. Netscape email file index

4. Newbie. Problems email file transfer script

5. Email File Attachments

6. Email File Attachment Display Name Length???

7. Automating sending mail using email adress from file

8. Request suggestions-WANTED: Component for object based email file handling..freeware/shareware/commercial..

9. Request suggestions-WANTED: Component for object based email file handling..freeware/shareware/commercial..

10. Save flagged email as file but send out unflagged email

11. script which send an email to an email adress, with file attached

12. VBA code to send an email message through Lotus Notes mail interface