VB6 using Dialup Networking??
Author Message
 VB6 using Dialup Networking??

  Does anyone have any idea on how I can tap into windows dial-up networking
windows from my VB6 application??

Thanks,

Todd Rearden

Mon, 25 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 VB6 using Dialup Networking??
Look for then Remote-Access-Server API, there are about 10 API functions named
RAS...

Greetings...

Todd and Gina Rearden schrieb:

Quote:
>   Does anyone have any idea on how I can tap into windows dial-up networking
> windows from my VB6 application??

> Thanks,

> Todd Rearden

Sun, 01 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How: Detect Dialup-Connection with Dialup-Network?

2. API for DialUp Network 95/98 and WinNT RAS with VB6

3. End a dialup network session (pref Gracefully) using API

4. Dialup Networking using Visual Basic

5. Make Windows dial a Dialup Networking Entry?

6. dialup networking

7. Calling Dialup networking?

8. Win 95 Dialup Networking

9. Accessing a database through dialup networking

10. Dialup networking

11. Windows 98 update, controling dialup across network...

12. Dialup Networking