mswinsck.ocx & multiple NIC's
Author Message
 mswinsck.ocx & multiple NIC's

Greetings!

I'm trying to write a VB program that will update the Monolith DYNDNS... so
I need to retreive my localIP address.

The dig is, I have multiple NIC's... one NIC is used for a local IP network
(just to my Linux machine) and the other is for my cable modem (IP is
assigned via DHCP).

I need to specify which NIC that the ".localIP" property returns the IP for.
Is there any way to do this?  Or at least get a list of the available local
IP's.

Any suggestions on how I can do this?

Thanks!

david

--

| WWW:       http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~gibbs
|
| ... A man can move mountians, a world can be turned,
| and the greatest of distances easily spanned,
| When the strength that's invested in making a{*filter*}
| is transformed into shaking a hand
|
|   - DMRoth

Thu, 20 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. mswinsck.ocx & multiple NIC's

2. mswinsck.ocx & multiple NIC's

3. How to retrieve multiple IP address info from my computer's multiple NIC

4. Winsock with multiple NIC's

5. Broadcast over Multiple NIC's

6. mswinsck.ocx VB6(SP5) - progs won't work with WinXP

7. mswinsck.ocx VB6(SP5) - progs won't work with WinXP

8. Can't get MSWinsck.OCX to work on server

9. MSWINSCK.OCX ver 6.0.98.16 won't work on Win2K

10. MSINET.OCX and MSWINSCK.OCX....Please help!

11. how to get ip addresses from multiple NIC

12. Multiple Crystal Ocx's causing crashes in NT