VT-100 Emulator in code VB not just the VBterm sample, I need to control the ESC sequences (ANSI)
Author Message
 VT-100 Emulator in code VB not just the VBterm sample, I need to control the ESC sequences (ANSI)

Hi, every one, I'm working on a old system with Unix on a mainframe (at a
customer business!)
He want to keep that old cancer alive and continu to use the Unix
application. Here what I suggest him...
If a simple PC can make the emulation of one of those VT-100 then you can
continue to use your application and by that time I will get informations
downloaded on the PC via MY VB VT-100 EMULATOR into a access database and
then make a VB application that will or not use your application (like a
graphic shell over a command interpreter!)

So I want to use VB to interprete want a normal VT-100 should put at the
screen before showing it! Think of a VB form that is filled with the query
informations and then send to the mainframe via the format of the Unix
Application!!!

Any source code or sample of interpreter for the ESC sequences would be
very appreciate.
--
Marc Gaudet
analyst-programmer

Sun, 30 Jul 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. VT-100 emulator ActiveX control?

2. VT-100 emulator

3. VT-100 Terminal Emulation

4. VT-100 screen capture

5. HELP - VT-100 emulation

6. ActiveX VT-100

7. vt 100 emulation ..

8. Where canI find terminal emulation specifications (ANSI, VT-100, ..etc)

9. Amstrad NC 100 - Terminal Emulators

10. Sample Code Needed to Compress a MS Access file from code in a VB 6 program

11. Call to WinInet InternetOpen Works on Emulator and Sample App but not in My App

12. 100% Offshore, 100% Private, 100% Online 8849