Documentation for radmin32.dll
Author Message
 Documentation for radmin32.dll

As far as I know their is no documentation for this dll.

All you need to do is look for the api you need in the dll using DUMPBIN
from VC++ 4. Then look for the documentation for that api in the VC++ on
line docs. For example the GetDCNameA api in the dll has the exact same
syntax as the GetDCName api for NT which is documented in the vc books.
Nearly all the api's in this dll are documented in VC ++ docs, or TechNet
or MSDN.

Quote:
> I'm desperately seeking documentation for radmin32.dll.  There's nothing
at
> all on Microsoft's Web site, on the Technet CD, or in the Visual Basic
and
> Visual C++ books online.

> Come on, Microsoft, there are folks who would love to write applications
> that make this stuff sing and dance, but you gotta give us a tune!

> Anyone have any ideas?

Fri, 28 May 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hack Undocumented RADMIN32.DLL?

2. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll

3. LookupAccountSID in radmin32.dll on Win9x

4. RADMIN32.DLL

5. radmin32.dll info req.

6. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll

7. API.TXT for radmin32.dll

8. Help with radmin32.dll

9. RADMIN32.DLL....Help.

10. radmin32.dll ifo req.

11. I need documentation on how to use RegObj.dll (registry manip dll)

12. COMCTL32.DLL COMDLG32.DLL Documentation?