List of users, using certain file
Author Message
 List of users, using certain file

Hi, Guru's
I need urgent help on getting list of network users, connected to pointed
resource (directory, file, etc.). Which DLL contains all functions I need,
how must I declare theese functions in my program, what is the parameters
type, etc.
Im working with VB, VFP under Win NT, Win 95 in a local network with NT
server.
Please, help!

Thanks in advance,
Vincas

Sat, 25 Mar 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to list the users using a file in a network

2. List of files modified before a certain date

3. procedure to find certain files from a certain date on harddisk

4. Getting file info using a file list box and putting in an array

5. MULTI FILE SELECTION USING FILE LIST BOX?

6. Retreiving a list of Users using ADSI

7. get NT users list using VBScript on Server side

8. Using VB6 to list users in WNT Group

9. How to find a list of users currently using a VB/SQL Server application

10. How can I add a user to a Distribution List (DL) in Exchange 5.5 using VB

11. create popup when choosing certain distribution list

12. create popup when choosing certain distribution list