Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000
Author Message
 Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

This is a distress call to all you knowledgable programmers out there!

I am trying to find code samples so I can disable/enable a network card in
Windows 2000 using either VB6 or VB.NET.

Any help is much appreciated as I've searched the NET for days.

Regards,

AJ

Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:10:06 GMT
 Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000
Based on my knowledge, there is a sample in Windows 2000 DDK which is in C
language, you can create such a program and compile as DLL so that VB can
call it. TO get the Windows 2000 DDK, you can go to this web page:

http://www.microsoft.com/ddk/W2kDDK.htm

Once you install the DDK (say in C:\DDKROOT)

Enable/Disable Sample is in:

C:\DDKROOT\Src\general\setup\Enable

Luke

rights.)

Fri, 22 Apr 2005 11:42:15 GMT
 Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000
Many thanks Luke, I'll try it out!

AJ

Quote:
> Based on my knowledge, there is a sample in Windows 2000 DDK which is in C
> language, you can create such a program and compile as DLL so that VB can
> call it. TO get the Windows 2000 DDK, you can go to this web page:

> http://www.microsoft.com/ddk/W2kDDK.htm

> Once you install the DDK (say in C:\DDKROOT)

> Enable/Disable Sample is in:

> C:\DDKROOT\Src\general\setup\Enable

> Luke

> rights.)

Sat, 23 Apr 2005 05:17:20 GMT

1. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

2. Disable/Enable a NIC in Windows 2000

3. Enable/Disable an NIC using VB.bet

4. Disable/Enable a NIC in Win2000

5. way to enable/disable NIC via script or ???

6. Enable and Disable NIC

7. Ann: Live Chat on VenturCom Boot-NIC - Windows 2000/XP/XP Embedded Diskless Network Boot

8. Excel 2000 enable/disable macros

9. VBS Script to Enable/Disable Network Cards in Win 2000/XP

10. Enable/Disable Windows Forms Controls

11. Enable/Disable user controls in Windows Form

12. Enable and Disable Windows