Where can i find RAS constant value
Author Message
 Where can i find RAS constant value

I usi Win APi with VB5 and i looking for the value of
the constant for all the RAS API.

Thanks

Fred

Thu, 01 May 2003 08:33:09 GMT

1. Help me find some constant values, please!

2. Can't find constant value in API Viewer

3. Help me find some constant values, please!

4. Help me find some constant values, please!

5. Help me find some constant values, please!

6. Finding values of WinAPI constants

7. Where can I find the Constant values for LR_LOADFROMFILE and LR_DEFAULTSIZE

8. Where do I find the values of constants?

9. Help me find some constant values, please!

10. Help me find some constant values, please!

11. How to set Constant Values to Control Code Values

12. Looking for RAS API Constant