Getting OS information of a network machine
Author Message
 Getting OS information of a network machine

        What API do I use to get the operating system of a known computer on a
network? I am assuming that there is an API to do this, since you can get
this by looking at the properties for a machine in network neighborhood.
The only API's I've found so far that could do this, only return the info
for the local machine....

        Any ideas?

Thanx fer any and all help!

Thu, 18 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting OS information of a network machine (2)

2. Getting OS information

3. Getting OS information

4. Getting OS information

5. Getting Domain/Local Machine information

6. Getting Machine Information

7. Getting Domain/Local Machine information

8. Getting Network Machine Names Through VB4

9. Getting all machine names connected to the network

10. Getting all machine names connected to the network

11. Getting Network Information

12. Getting information on the network neighbourhood