need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking
Author Message
 need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

i need an api to create the actual connection that would show up under the
dial up networking panel..need to be able to configure the the DNS entries
and specify the protocals to load as well as the phone numbers..is this
possible?

thanks for the help
richard beck

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking
Hi,

take a look at Rod's page : coolstf.com . There is a nice RAS-OCX.

Michael
Richard Beck schrieb in Nachricht

Quote:
>i need an api to create the actual connection that would show up under the
>dial up networking panel..need to be able to configure the the DNS entries
>and specify the protocals to load as well as the phone numbers..is this
>possible?

>thanks for the help
>richard beck

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

2. How create Dial-Up Networking connection thru software?

3. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

4. i need the api to determine if a DUN connection is active

5. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

6. Need API to determine if a DUN connection is active

7. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

8. Dial Up Networking API needed

9. Dial Up Networking (DUN)

10. DUN (Dial-Up Networking) Functions.

11. Monitoring DUN (Dial Up Networking) and COM port's events

12. Error in Creating a Dial-Up Connection in Visual Basic - Help Needed