How to connect to a NT domain from an NT/W2k workstation
Author Message
 How to connect to a NT domain from an NT/W2k workstation

Since it is possible to connect to a Domain by use of the userinterface in
NT/W2k (Without booting the computer), I figure the same ting must be
possible by means of an API-call (or a sequence of them :-)   ).

Any one able to help me with this problem??????

Best regards
Ketil Tuft
Norway

Thu, 01 Apr 2004 18:02:59 GMT

1. How do I differentiate between NT Workstation and NT Server

2. List of NT Users ina domain from running an application on an NT Client

3. NT dialup access flag for NT domain accts

4. NT Domain Group Assignments Retrieved Across Domains

5. NT workstationN Nt or T or server NT

6. NT / W2K Authentication

7. Help: W2K, IIS, ASP, Component Services, SQL, NT Service and VB

8. W2K and NT - Task Sheduler: Resetting a Password within a Task

9. Writing a NT/W2K Service in Visual Basic

10. Commond Dialog Print - NT W2K Problem

11. Logoff NT/W2K

12. Killing W2K/NT Sessions