Ole Directory Services (Active Directory Services) 1.1 - Has any body managed to use the VB examples
Author Message
 Ole Directory Services (Active Directory Services) 1.1 - Has any body managed to use the VB examples

Hello,

Has anybody managed to get the examples in the OLEDS 1.1 to work??

Is there anything I am doing wrong since the examples doesn't work??

HELP...Send Me A Line...

Thanks

Kjell Magne Gabrielsen
Oslo - Norway

Tue, 03 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 Ole Directory Services (Active Directory Services) 1.1 - Has any body managed to use the VB examples

I was able to use OLE DS 1.1 to list both domains and users within domains
simply by examining the sample code.  Does indeed work.

I don't have my code here, but I'd be willing to send it later if there's
interest.

Tue, 03 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Active Directory Services

2. Authenticate users against an active directory service??

3. Logging on through Active Directory Services

4. Active Directory Services Interface (ADSI)

5. Active Directory Services

6. Register IAS Service in Active Directory with script

7. Active Directory Services Interfaces (ADSI)

8. OLEDB and active Directory Service

9. Using ADO to access Active Directory Service

10. Active Directory Services ACTIVEDS and VB5

11. Share info Using Active Directory Services (ADSI)

12. Version 1.1 of Directory Synchronization Program now available