NetSessionDel: disconnect user on win98
Author Message
 NetSessionDel: disconnect user on win98

hi,

I am using Win98 as a server with a win95 machines as clients.

How do u use NetSessionDel to disconnect a user from the network?

what is the exact declare function?

any sample code will be appreciated.

Is there any other way of doing this in a vb program?

Thanx

Shaju Varghese

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 NetSessionDel: disconnect user on win98
U can use WNetCancelConnection
Declare Function WNetCancelConnection& Lib "mpr.dll" Alias
"WNetCancelConnectionA" (ByVal lpszName As String, ByVal bForce As Long)

lpszName is the remote name or local name of the connected resource
bForce - True to force disconnection even if there are open files or jobs on
the connected resource
Return Value - zero on success

PF

Quote:

>hi,

>I am using Win98 as a server with a win95 machines as clients.

>How do u use NetSessionDel to disconnect a user from the network?

>what is the exact declare function?

>any sample code will be appreciated.

>Is there any other way of doing this in a vb program?

>Thanx

>Shaju Varghese

Fri, 15 Jun 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. NetSessionDel: disconnect user on win98

2. NetSessionDel: disconnect user on win98

3. NetSessionDel: disconnect user on win98

4. NetSessionDel: disconnect user on win98

5. How to Stop USERS in WIN98

6. Crystal Version 9 on Win98 with user defined functions

7. Api for getting current win98 user log in?

8. USER.EXE causing GPF in Win98

9. Detecting Win98 User In Logon Script

10. Can I disconnect users from DB

11. Forcibly disconnecting users