VB app runing in Terminal Server
Author Message
 VB app runing in Terminal Server

I have a VB application that call a fortran dll, it does fine in a
workstation. But when I install the VB program in the Terminal Server in
Windows 2000 it say that CAN'T FIND DLL and it is there, I tried registring
the dll and that still not working.

Sun, 08 Aug 2004 12:06:03 GMT
 VB app runing in Terminal Server
If you directly run the app on the server machine, will you get the same
error?

I think this problem may have no relation with terminal server, maybe some
dependency dll of your application is missing on the Win2000 server. How
did you deploy the vb app to that Win2000 machine, directly copying files
or using PDW?

You can also use a tool called FileMon to monitor which file you app is
looking for and cannot find. The tool can be found at
http://www.sysinternals.com.

Regards,
Gang

Mon, 09 Aug 2004 14:38:43 GMT

1. Problems with VB apps running under NT Terminal Server

2. Developing VB apps to run under Terminal Server

3. Terminal Server and VB 6.0 App

4. Terminal Server and VB 6.0 App

5. running VB Apps on Terminal Server

6. VB Apps running under NT terminal Server

7. Developing VB Apps to run under Windows Terminal Server

8. How to Activate my VB app, after runing an excel application

9. runing vb app without loging in????

10. Terminal Server/NT Server and VB

11. Problems with a VB6 app and Windows NT Terminal Server/Citrix Metaframe 1.8

12. Using App.active in Terminal Server Mode