how can i start a InternetBrowser
Author Message
 how can i start a InternetBrowser

how can i start a InternetBrowser (with my own URL) from VB  5.0 ?

Can me anybody help with a simple sample?

Thanks
bye.

Halim

Sat, 12 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how can i start a InternetBrowser
You can use the ShellExecute function:

Declare this in your program:
    Private Declare Function ShellExecute Lib "shell32.dll" Alias
"ShellExecuteA" (ByVal hwnd As Long, ByVal lpOperation As String, ByVal
lpFile As String, ByVal lpParameters As String, ByVal lpDirectory As String,
ByVal nShowCmd As Long) As Long
    Const SW_SHOWNORMAL = 1

and use this code:
    ShellExecute Me.hwnd, vbNullString,
"http://users.turboline.be/btl10148/", vbNullString, "C:\", SW_SHOWNORMAL

HTH,
Pieter Philippaerts,
http://users.turboline.be/btl10148/

Quote:
>how can i start a InternetBrowser (with my own URL) from VB  5.0 ?

>Can me anybody help with a simple sample?

>Thanks
>bye.

>Halim

Sun, 13 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. how can i start a InternetBrowser

2. Working directory of InternetBrowser control

3. Working directory of InternetBrowser control

4. How do I create a canned form?

5. Canned AcctReceivable Module needed!

6. Canned pages....

8. Crystal Reports Canned Code

9. Canned objects and/or images

10. Switching from inhouse software to canned package.

11. line graph in vb (canned routine)

12. 'Canned' data in VB program