Retrieve the domain of a workstation
Author Message
 Retrieve the domain of a workstation

Hi,

i've got a shared directory on a workstation in the microsoft-network. Now,
i need to know the domainname of workstation where the share is established.
How can i do that?

Dears
Michael

Fri, 07 May 2004 18:40:49 GMT
 Retrieve the domain of a workstation
See the NetResources sample and class on my site.

++++++++++++++++++++
Monte Hansen
http://KillerVB.com
++++++++++++++++++++

Quote:
> Hi,

> i've got a shared directory on a workstation in the microsoft-network.
Now,
> i need to know the domainname of workstation where the share is
established.
> How can i do that?

> Dears
> Michael

Sat, 08 May 2004 11:54:36 GMT

1. NT Domain Group Assignments Retrieved Across Domains

2. domain pruefen domain provider es domain registrieren domain angebot no domain

3. domaene sichern de tc domain domain registrieren preisvergleich kostenlose toplevel domain de domain preis

4. plesk domain anmeldung domaene langsam anmeldung an domain de domain kaufen domain suchen

5. broadcast a net message to all workstation in a domain

6. Joining Local Workstation To Domain

7. Get Domain workstations

8. How to connect to a NT domain from an NT/W2k workstation

9. Joining Local Workstation To Domain

10. Adding a workstation to a Domain

11. API to retrieve IP Address of workstation

12. Retrieving NT workstation Performance Data