login with netware 3.12 and vb 3.0
Author Message
 login with netware 3.12 and vb 3.0

: Using  novell netware 3.12, how can I get the login name of an user
within
: a vb 3.0 application?

Interigate the environment, Netware should drop it's username into the DOS
environment variables.

|  /_////_///  Darran Rimron - Analyst Programmer/Support Technician |
| /_///_||//_                    Frontier Internet Services Limited, |
|// /// //  /           6th Floor, 44 Hatton Garden, London EC1N 8ER |

| Please remember that phone, fax and mail support all take priority |
|  People requiring urgent support are recommended to mail/phone us  |
|  Disclaimer: The views contained herein may not reflect the views  |
|     of my employer and reliance should not be placed thereon.      |

Tue, 15 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 login with netware 3.12 and vb 3.0

Quote:
>Using  novell netware 3.12, how can I get the login name of an user
>within a vb 3.0 application?

>Interigate the environment, Netware should drop it's username into the DOS
>environment variables.

   Netware doesn't do that by default. The DOS SET command must be
used in the login script to set an environment variable.

Wed, 16 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT
 login with netware 3.12 and vb 3.0

Quote:
>Using  novell netware 3.12, how can I get the login name of an user
>within a vb 3.0 application?

>Interigate the environment, Netware should drop it's username into the DOS
>environment variables.

   Netware doesn't do that by default. The DOS SET command must be
used in the login script to set an environment variable.

Thu, 17 Jun 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help with VB 4-16bit/Access 2 on Netware 3.12

2. Novell 3.12 x VB 3.0

3. Help on VB 3.0 with Access 1.10 in a Novell 3.12 server

4. Novell 3.12 x VB 3.0 x Access 1.10

5. Jet database and novell netware 3.12

6. Netware 3.12 and VB4 drive logging problems

7. VB3 Netware 3.12 print queues and high school students

8. DDE over a Netware 3.12 Network

9. NetWare 3.12 userlist command - VB3 equivalent

10. Netware 3.12 user id

11. Users Long Name in netware 3.12

12. Access DB On Netware 3.12