Get Ip of remote computer
Author Message
 Get Ip of remote computer

Hi
I'm using the winsock control to answer a connection request.
Now I would like to know the Ip of the remote computer.
How can I do that?
/Regards Kim

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Get Ip of remote computer
Hi,

You can get the remote IP by reading the RemoteHostIP property of the
winsock control.
eg,
msgbox  winsock1.RemoteHostIP

David Ng

Quote:

>Hi
>I'm using the winsock control to answer a connection request.
>Now I would like to know the Ip of the remote computer.
>How can I do that?
>/Regards Kim

Sat, 21 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Get computer name and IP from remote computer

2. Remote access/control of another computer thru TCP/IP or IPX

3. Please,help to get IP address of the remote computer

4. getting computer ip

5. Getting Remote IP from VBScript ????

6. Getting the IP addresses of remote machines

7. Getting a computer name from a ip address

8. Getting your computers IP address

9. Getting TCP/IP address from computer name

10. Getting the ip adress of remote host

11. Getting computer name from ip address?

12. Getting the List of IP addresses for a remote machine