VB code to list users logged onto a domain
Author Message
 VB code to list users logged onto a domain

The Subject says it all.  I know it can be done with VB.  I've even seen
code examples posted here that "almost" did it.  I've been looking for this
code for days now on the internet without success.  Could someone please
have petty on me and post the code here.  And please, note what I'm asking
for in the Subject of this message.

Thanks,

Guy

Fri, 23 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB Code to list the Users logged on in a Domain

2. Logging onto a NT domain using VB5

3. Using VBScript to find out who is logged onto remote machines/domains

4. Current Domain User Name of logged in user?

5. How to get the NT-Domain of a logged on User from VB 5.0

6. Find which server user is logged onto

7. Current User Logged onto Workstation

8. Which user is logged onto Workstation?

9. Determine whether user has logged onto network

10. Checking if user is logged onto the Internet

11. logging a user onto Windows NT programatically

12. Which machine a user is logged onto