Getting a list of servers from local network
Author Message
 Getting a list of servers from local network

so far i am able to read the PDC, and it's global groups.  How can i obtain
a list of all servers that i am connected to along with it's global and
local groups?

Mon, 16 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Getting a list of servers from local network
Use ADSI.
Quote:
>so far i am able to read the PDC, and it's global groups.  How can i obtain
>a list of all servers that i am connected to along with it's global and
>local groups?

Tue, 17 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How do I retreive a list of SQL servers on local network

2. How To: Get a list of SQL Servers running on the local network

3. List SQL server my local network

4. getting a list of servers in the network

5. Getting a list of Computer's on a network and or a list of Workgroups

6. Monitoring Dialup Networking and Getting Local IP

7. dir & file listing local and over network

8. find all servers of a local network

9. Retreive SQL servers on Local Network

10. Retreive SQL servers on Local Network

11. Getting a list of computers on your network.

12. Getting a list of networked computer