HOWTO:Configuring network (IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP)
Author Message
 HOWTO:Configuring network (IP, DNS, WINS, DHCP)

Is there anyone who know how to configure, with Visual Basic 5 (via API),
the network (NT WorkStation 4) in an unattened mode (without dialog).

I would like to modify the resolution mode of network that is either DHCP or
Fix IP address, DNS (primary & secondary), WINS (primary & secondary).

I looked for the INF files method. And it's very complex.

Thanks for answer.

Daniel

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Get DHCP, DNS, Network Address

2. Change windows 98 network IP settings (static to dhcp)

3. Update DNS, WINS, DNS Suffix with Script -- support VPN users

4. How to configure Unix DNS forwarder?

5. hints on configuring dial-up networking, networking, etc.

6. How to access DNS/DHCP with vbscript

7. Api do Configure DNS Server Again

8. DNS/DHCP

9. Static IP address to DHCP

10. Help for reading IP of DHCP

11. Static IP address to DHCP

12. POP Quiz, Change IP config (Static/DHCP) Remotely