how to get/set default printer?
Author Message
 how to get/set default printer?

Do I need to call the windows api to set default printer/get default
printer?
If so, how?

Thanks

Fei

Tue, 13 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 how to get/set default printer?
See MS Knowledge Base article Q135387.
Quote:

>Do I need to call the windows api to set default printer/get default
>printer?
>If so, how?

>Thanks

>Fei

Thu, 15 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting Printers and setting default

2. Getting default printer name from Printers Collection

3. Problem setting the active printer of Word 97 without changing the Windows default printer

4. Setting application default printer and setting its properties (VB5)

5. Macro to change default printer and then restore original default printer settin

6. printer default to non-default printer

7. Getting system default printer...

8. Getting the name of the default printer

9. problem getting default printer hdc in NT4

10. Getting Default Printer Dimensions using API

11. Code to set default printer

12. Setting the default printer in VBA