Help - using EM_SETMARGINS
Author Message
 Help - using EM_SETMARGINS

I'm trying to set the left margin of a textbox to 30 pixels...

I have tried something like this :

Const EM_SETMARGINS = &HD3

sendmessage(Text1.hWnd, EM_SETMARGINS, 30, 0)

But this is not doing the trick - so can anyone help me in the right
directions ??

yours
Geir Anthonsen

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Anyone used EM_SETMARGINS with success??

2. EM_SETMARGINS: I need help urgently!

3. Help Using VB4.0 - Trying to open database using Dynaset in Dim Statment

5. help needed for using help.showhelp method

6. Help using HTML Help Workshop

7. RTF to Help files using Microsoft's Help Compiler

8. I need help with launching Help using the CommonDialog Control

9. VB5 Ent - Using Winsock (With no help from the help file)

10. Newbie: Help with the Data Control, or help creating Alternatives to using it

11. Context sensitive help using HTML Help Workshop

12. HELP FILE CREATION USING HELP WORKSHOP