How to read Local Arp Cache
Author Message
 How to read Local Arp Cache

Hi,

    I've look everywhere but nobody seem to know how. I want to make a
little program that read the ARP cache of Win95/98/NT. The ARP cache contain
a dynamic table of hardware mac address of the last machine you communicate
with.

    I'll really apreciate a little example because i'm not really familiar
with windows API call.

Thanks

Cy

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How to read Local Arp Cache
Hy Cy

try a shell or execcmd with a command line something like
"arp -a >>mylog.txt"
Then read mylog.txt using open for input as #1

regards

Neal

Quote:

--
Neal Mahfouz

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to read Local Arp Cache

2. How To Read Arp Cache

3. ARP Cache

4. Clearing the ARP cache

5. API used for IE3's local cache ...

6. A way to clear the local system cache?

7. Reading the Netscape Cache FAT.DB file

8. Can Anyone Read AOL Web Cache?

9. WebBrowser Always Reads from Cache on WinNT

10. Can Anyone Read AOL Cache HTML Files?

11. AsyncRead reading from Cache

12. Can Anyone Read AOL Web Cache?