API to Enumarate active network connection
Author Message
 API to Enumarate active network connection

Hi,

In Windows NT 4.0, Can I use VB to Enumarate active network connection
(Protocol,Status,Remote-Local Address,Port ID) ?
How ?

Many thanks for help!...

Bye!

Ali Yazman

Sun, 08 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 API to Enumarate active network connection
Hi Ali
I have a sample app that enumerates network connections.
But the information retrieved by this app is limited to
local drive letter, remote resource name, network provider name,
connection type and things like that.
If you're interested, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

Serdar Aytamaner

Quote:

>Hi,

>In Windows NT 4.0, Can I use VB to Enumarate active network connection
>(Protocol,Status,Remote-Local Address,Port ID) ?
>How ?

>Many thanks for help!...

>Bye!

>Ali Yazman

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 API to Enumarate active network connection
If it would be possible, would you be able to send me the same program?
Thanks :)

-_Ricky

Quote:

>Hi Ali
>I have a sample app that enumerates network connections.
>But the information retrieved by this app is limited to
>local drive letter, remote resource name, network provider name,
>connection type and things like that.
>If you're interested, e-mail me and I'll send it to you.

>Serdar Aytamaner

>>Hi,

>>In Windows NT 4.0, Can I use VB to Enumarate active network connection
>>(Protocol,Status,Remote-Local Address,Port ID) ?
>>How ?

>>Many thanks for help!...

>>Bye!

>>Ali Yazman

Mon, 09 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Closing active Dial-Up Networking connection?

2. Detecting an active network connection?

3. detecting active dialup connection with API

4. i need the api to determine if a DUN connection is active

5. Need API to determine if a DUN connection is active

6. Disable Network connection Via API

7. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

8. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

9. diff between active connection & connection string help

10. HELP : Network : How to get VB to display Network Connections

11. Enumarate folders from root directory

12. Enumarate folders from root directory