net functions
Author Message
 net functions

I am looking for a function that will return the machine name that a
particular user is logged into.  This must be performed remotely -
meaning that GetComputerName or GetUserName do not apply.  For instance,
I know that "Joe" user is logged onto the network but I do not know on
which machine.  Any ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

keith.

Fri, 11 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 net functions
there'is a API call WNetGetUser in mpr.dll which I'm not sure whether it
brings back the name of the user or the computer name. I'll do some testing
and as soon as I've the results I'll let you know.

Quote:
> I am looking for a function that will return the machine name that a
> particular user is logged into.  This must be performed remotely -
> meaning that GetComputerName or GetUserName do not apply.  For instance,
> I know that "Joe" user is logged onto the network but I do not know on
> which machine.  Any ideas/suggestions are greatly appreciated.

> Thanks in advance,

> keith.

Mon, 14 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. VB.NET Function Return Values

2. simple .Net Function

3. Any VB.NET Function like Title Case

4. Help needed with using Win32 Net functions with VB

5. Net function in VB4

6. Net Function on W95 and NT

7. Net Function on W95 and NT

8. Help needed with using Win32 Net functions with VB

9. Just a quick Net function query this time (he says...)

10. ADO.Net to fetch ActiveDirectory this function bugs in Asp.net but works in Vb.n

11. VB.NET & CR.NET : User Defined Function

12. VB.NET String function