How can I detect the network presence with api ?
Author Message
 How can I detect the network presence with api ?

I sthere a way to detect whether the workstation is connected to a network
or not, or detect the network failure before an IP Timeout(takes too long)
and reconnect when the net is back from a VB6 app.

Thanks

Wed, 26 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detecting the presence of ActiveX control

2. Detecting the presence of a workbook in VBA

3. Detecting the presence of a directory

4. detecting presence of floppy?

5. Detecting the presence of a form in VB3.0

6. Detect the presence of a database

7. How to detect the presence of WSH?

8. Detecting the presence of ActiveX control

9. Detecting presence of scrollbars in a listview?

10. Detecting presence of scrollbars in a listview?

11. How do you sense the presence or otherwise of Novell Networking from VB

12. API to detect machine name (network)?