FREE IN-MEMORY COMPRESSION OCX /W SOURCE CODE
Author Message
 FREE IN-MEMORY COMPRESSION OCX /W SOURCE CODE

Everybody who wants some serious compression in their VB apps
should take a look at my FREE in-memory byte array/string compression
and decompression OCX.

Why pay $100, why pay $50, why even pay $25 (I know it's measly, but all
that registration and god knows what) when you don't really need to.

It comes with full source code to the control. VB 4-16 users should use
the vb4 part of it. It is unreal. It is fast. It is free.

Download: http://www.*-*-*.com/

I know this is a download you won't ever regret.

Sat, 23 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Free Source Code for compression tool control.

2. FREE Source Code to compression tool control (written in VB5)

3. Here's a free NT Service OCX w/ source code

4. free nt service ocx with source code

5. Free NT Service OCX with source code

6. Free, NT Service OCX with source code

7. Here's a free NT Service OCX w/ source code

8. Free in-memory string/data compression is here!

9. Free in-memory string/data compression is here!

10. In Memory Compression OCX

11. In Memory Compression OCX

12. In Memory Compression OCX