API.TXT for radmin32.dll
Author Message
 API.TXT for radmin32.dll

I'm looking for a copy of the api.txt that covers the '95 remote
administration dlls... specifically, radmin32.dll.

I'm trying to implement a domain password changer in VB, and the
code snippet from the KB (Q187535) only runs under NT.

Maybe there's a better way to do this? ( A good OCX, maybe?)

Any information would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

Tue, 10 Dec 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Hack Undocumented RADMIN32.DLL?

2. Help with GetOpenFileName in Commdlg.dll API - signface.txt [1/1]

3. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll

4. LookupAccountSID in radmin32.dll on Win9x

5. RADMIN32.DLL

6. radmin32.dll info req.

7. NetFileEnum - radmin32.dll

8. Help with radmin32.dll

9. RADMIN32.DLL....Help.

10. radmin32.dll ifo req.

11. Documentation for radmin32.dll

12. ODBC API calls from VB4.0 Professional Edition - ODBC16.TXT and ODBC32.TXT