Getting The Full Domain User Name In Win95
Author Message
 Getting The Full Domain User Name In Win95

Does anyone know how to retrieve the user's full name from a Win95
workstation.  I am successfully able to use the NetUserGetInfo function in
NT 4.0, but when I try the same thing in Win95, I get runtime error 453:
"Can't find DLL entry point NetGetDCName in netapi32.dll"

Sat, 28 Jul 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting full list of Domain Users is not working properly - some users missing

2. How to get users full name on domain server

3. How to get users full name on domain server

4. How to get users full name on domain server

5. Getting the user full name from SAM.

6. Getting the full user name under Win NT

7. Getting user names on NT domain

8. Getting user names of the same domain.

9. Getting domain name of parent domain

10. Getting current Win95 user name

11. Getting name from Domain Name Server in VB?

12. Current Domain User Name of logged in user?