How to create a Dial-Up Networking connection thru software?
Author Message
 How to create a Dial-Up Networking connection thru software?

I need to know how to create a Dial-Up Networking connection through
software (i.e. without the user having to click on anything).

I'm pretty sure it has something to do with creating a Registry entry or
using RNAUI.DLL, but I don't have all the pieces of the puzzle.

Thanks.

Tue, 12 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How create Dial-Up Networking connection thru software?

2. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

3. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

4. How can I establish a dial-up networking connection thru code

5. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

6. HOWTO : create a DIALUP NETWORKING connection ?

7. need API code to create a DUN connection under Dial up networking

8. How: Detect Dialup-Connection with Dialup-Network?

9. Dialup connection thru API?

10. Calling a Dial Up Networking connection

11. Detecting dial-up networking connection status

12. disconnecting from dial up networking connection