VB4 Working Modal - Licenses (HELP!)
Author Message
 VB4 Working Modal - Licenses (HELP!)

When I try to add a control other then the standerd controls set, I get the
error message that I do not have a licenses to use it.  But it is registered
and a free standered control.  (The control is comdlg32.ocx)  How can I fix
this?  Is it just that the Working Modal does not support adding other
controls?  The Microsoft Support Site didn't answer my question.

    Andrew G

Tue, 10 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Modal prob w activate Please help! vb4/95

2. HELP license not working

3. Help: No license info to use tabctl or threed inside VB4

4. Problem with draw order after calling modal a modal from from a modal form

5. Modal and Non-Modal Forms - I need help!

6. modal , no modal and NO NO modal window

7. Alt+Tab from IDE to modal VB App - 5.0 works, 6.0 doesn't

8. Working With Modal Forms

9. PopUpMenus Do not work on a modal form

10. shdocvw ShellWindows doesn't work on modal IE windows

11. modal dialog doesn't work

12. Help: Query stops working when VB4 -> VB5