How to check TCP/IP open connection.
Author Message
 How to check TCP/IP open connection.

- In Win95 and Win NT, from within a Visual Basic program, how can I
check if, at a given moment, there is an open TCP/IP connection?
(Regardless of the connection program in use (Microsoft Remote Access,
Trumpet Winsock 32 etc.)).

- How can I make my VB application to start automatically when a TCP/IP
connection is just established?

- In general, how can I check if, at a given moment, a file is being
used by some other process? (I can ever try to delete (kill) the file:
if I get an error, the file is in use, but I'm looking for something
more elegant ;o)

I'll also greatly appreciate answers to only one or two of the above
mentioned questions, or just some brief hint as well.

Please, send an email to:

Thank you very much and good work.
Emanuele, in Roma, Italy.

Sat, 21 Aug 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to check state of TCP/IP connection

2. How to check state of TCP/IP connection

3. How to check state of TCP/IP connection

4. Checking for Active TCP/IP connection with out RAS

5. Obtaining open tcp/ip connections

6. open TCP/IP connections

7. Check out this TCP/IP for DOS library...

8. check for installed tcp/ip networking

9. Retriving TCP/IP connections?

10. TCP/IP Connection

11. blocking a network connection TCP/IP ?

12. List of active tcp/ip connections