Anybody knows how to check if someone is a member of a certain NT Local/Global group?
Author Message
 Anybody knows how to check if someone is a member of a certain NT Local/Global group?

Hi all,

does anyone know how to check if the user logged in is a member of a certain
NT (local or global) group?

Then I can allow certain users to do more and make sure administration of
which users are allowed will still be working when I go to the next project.

Thanks in advance,

Eduard de Vries

Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Anybody knows how to check if someone is a member of a certain NT Local/Global group?
Goto http://www.netfokus.dk/vbadmincode/

There are many good examples of code, including how to get group membership.

Steven Doka

Quote:
> Hi all,

> does anyone know how to check if the user logged in is a member of a
certain
> NT (local or global) group?

> Then I can allow certain users to do more and make sure administration of
> which users are allowed will still be working when I go to the next
project.

> Thanks in advance,

> Eduard de Vries

Sat, 29 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. WIN95: How to check if user is member of a NT4 Global Group

2. List of NT global group members

3. Enumerate Local Group Members and Identify Domain of Members

4. Retrieving NT User Perms from global/Local Grps and Srv Shares

5. Does anybody know what is generic window NT Hyperterminal

6. How do I check if a user is a member of a Local or global group or a "role" memeber

7. Automatically email someone on a certain time

8. page someone when a field in the db has a certain criteria

9. Add new members to a Global Address List using VB

10. dotnet Reference to non-shared member requires object reference - Global.asax.vb

11. Local Group Members

12. Enumerating Members of a Local Group (Not on a DC)