how to get ip addresses from multiple NIC
Author Message
 how to get ip addresses from multiple NIC

if there are multiple network cards, and i want to get all the active ip
address, what will " winsock.localHostIP "  get?

Eric

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 how to get ip addresses from multiple NIC

Quote:
> if there are multiple network cards, and i want to get all the active ip
> address, what will " winsock.localHostIP "  get?

> Eric

sorry,  i mean Winsock.localIP

Wed, 27 Feb 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to retrieve multiple IP address info from my computer's multiple NIC

2. Change NIC Card's IP Address in Win2k

3. NIC or IP address code

4. View IP Addresses/Computer Names/NIC Speed from a specific port

5. TCP/IP IP address and multiple adapters

6. Getting the ip address based on the MAC Address

7. Getting a machine's MAC address given a NETBIOS machine name or IP address

8. multiple ip address

9. How to address multiple IP 'Listeners'

10. Multiple IP Addresses

11. Detecting multiple IP addresses on one computer -- how?

12. How to set multiple IP addresses for one adapter