------- > VB PROGRAMMERS WANTED
Author Message
 ------- > VB PROGRAMMERS WANTED

Hello,

Do you program in Visual Basic 5 and do you know how the WINSOCK.DLL
works??? Please help UniProg (The United Freeware Programmers). UniProg
is currently developing a internet browser and we will create much more
programs for free. Help us submit our programs FREE and ban Microsoft.

Please let us know, we will send you detailed information about our
browser.

Thanks
Danny Verkade
UniProg

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ------- > VB PROGRAMMERS WANTED
How ironic that your requesting our help to ban microsoft - in a microsoft
sponsored group - about a microsoft key programming product.  I expect what
you really mean is "Please give me your code because me and my mates really
struggle on our own".

John Timney (MVP)

Quote:
>Hello,

>Do you program in Visual Basic 5 and do you know how the WINSOCK.DLL
>works??? Please help UniProg (The United Freeware Programmers). UniProg
>is currently developing a internet browser and we will create much more
>programs for free. Help us submit our programs FREE and ban Microsoft.

>Please let us know, we will send you detailed information about our
>browser.

>Thanks
>Danny Verkade
>UniProg

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ------- > VB PROGRAMMERS WANTED
Well, I actually meen Internet Explorer.

John Timney (MVP) heeft geschreven in bericht

Quote:
>How ironic that your requesting our help to ban microsoft - in a microsoft
>sponsored group - about a microsoft key programming product.  I expect what
>you really mean is "Please give me your code because me and my mates really
>struggle on our own".

>John Timney (MVP)

>>Hello,

>>Do you program in Visual Basic 5 and do you know how the WINSOCK.DLL
>>works??? Please help UniProg (The United Freeware Programmers). UniProg
>>is currently developing a internet browser and we will create much more
>>programs for free. Help us submit our programs FREE and ban Microsoft.

>>Please let us know, we will send you detailed information about our
>>browser.

>>Thanks
>>Danny Verkade
>>UniProg

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ------- > VB PROGRAMMERS WANTED

Quote:

>Well, I actually meen Internet Explorer.

<cut>

So some things by Microsoft are OK, it's just IE that should be "banned"?

A web browser is not a simple application.  A decent one supports many
graphical formats, many network protocols, HTML, VB Script, Java Script,
cookies, caching, multi-threaded operations, and the list goes on
interminably.  I'm all for innovation, but I think you may be biting off
much more than you can chew at this point especially if you are asking for
help on basic Winsock calls.   Set a lower goal and ask some specific
quesons and you'll get lots of help.  Asking how to use Winsock to create a
new web browser is kind of like asking how to weld so you can build the new
record-height skyscraper.  It's important, but only a small piece of the
picture.

Tue, 15 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 ------- > VB PROGRAMMERS WANTED
I thought MS IE and Netscape were already free/ Why reinvent the wheel?

Thu, 17 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. -------- > VB PROGRAMMERS WANTED

2. ------- > VB PROGRAMMERS WANTED

3. --------------- > VB PROGRAMMERS WANTED

4. ----- > VB PROGRAMMERS WANTED

5. Wanted: Visual C/Basic programmer wanted!

6. FL - Miami - VB, MTS and ASP Programmers Wanted

7. Help Wanted: VB Programmers

8. Wanted: VB Programmer

9. Wanted a VB programmer

10. Wanted: Additional volunteer VB programmer for small Leukemia Society project in Vancouver, BC

11. VB Programmer wanted in Singapore

12. Wanted!! VB 5.0 Programmers in South Carolina