Read Hard Drive Boot Record From VB
Author Message
 Read Hard Drive Boot Record From VB

Hi all,

Can somebody tell me how to read hard drive boot record from VB...

Thanks,
Fares

Sat, 05 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Read Hard Drive Boot Record From VB
I would try API calls.
--
Bill Bush

Quote:
> Hi all,

> Can somebody tell me how to read hard drive boot record from VB...

> Thanks,
> Fares

Thu, 10 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Read Hard Drive Boot Record From VB

2. Insert records from a database in floppy drive to hard drive

3. How to read the hard drives drive no.

4. Reading the Hard Drives Serial Number

5. Help needed reading database on CD and writing to database on hard drive

6. Reading the hard drive's serial number

7. how to read, write and create files on a hard drive

8. Reading the hard drive volume

9. Q: [2] How can I find the boot up drive in VB 3.0/4.0

10. Timberland Boots, Cheap Timberland Boots, Hiking Waterproof Work boots

11. Hard Drive Serial Number/Total Drive Size

12. How do I Read/Write BOOT SECTOR in VB 4.0