Get the workstation name that the user last logged in with
Author Message
 Get the workstation name that the user last logged in with

I've written a program that dumps user info into an Excel spreadsheet -
name, Full Name, account locked, account disabled, etc. using VB and
ADSI.  I'm trying to add the name of the workstation that they last
logged in with.  Any help or direction is appreicated.

thanks,
Mike

Sun, 07 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 Get the workstation name that the user last logged in with
Mike,

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think that information is available. At
least not in a NT4 domain.

GV22...

Quote:
> I've written a program that dumps user info into an Excel spreadsheet -
> name, Full Name, account locked, account disabled, etc. using VB and
> ADSI.  I'm trying to add the name of the workstation that they last
> logged in with.  Any help or direction is appreicated.

> thanks,
> Mike

Tue, 09 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. getting users name and workstation name Urgent

2. How to obtain logged in user and workstation name

3. Finding the workstation name of a currently logged on user

4. Getting workstation name by User ID

5. List of workstations user is logged on to.

6. Current User Logged onto Workstation

7. Which user is logged onto Workstation?

8. Sending A message to users on the network who are logged in on several workstations

9. Current Domain User Name of logged in user?

10. Getting the user's logon name and computer name

11. API call to get workstation and user name??

12. Getting the User Group name using Current User Function