AT Schedules In Task Scheduler
Author Message
 AT Schedules In Task Scheduler

I am programatically creating AT schedules using the NTScheduleAddJob
API.  The schedules are being created fine.  However, if I run this
code on a machine that has the Task Scheduler installed, and I look at
the task through the task scheduler UI, the task details contain one
mysterious thing.  The end date is set to be the date after which all
of the specified days are run.  Therefore, if I set a schedule with
the DaysOfWeek = 127 (indicates to run every day of the week), the end
date will be set to one week later.

My ultimate goal is to create a task that runs every day and has no
end date.  I have to create the schedule using the above mentioned
API.  I should state that this problem does not show up on machines
without Task Scheduler.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Wed, 16 Nov 2005 00:08:09 GMT

1. Setting Username and Passwords for a scheduled task in MS Task Scheduler

2. Add a task to task scheduler

3. W2k Task-Scheduler -> find hanging tasks

4. How to add a task into Windows Task Scheduler from VB

5. Adding tasks to WIN95/98 Task Scheduler

6. Creating Tasks in Task scheduler

7. How to create TASK SCHEDULER tasks

8. Adding tasks to WIN95/98 Task Scheduler

9. Calling Task Scheduler Object from VBA

10. VBA call to Windows Task Scheduler

11. VBA access to Windows Task Scheduler

12. MAPI Namespace context is different in task scheduler