WINSOCK ERRORS!!!!! HELP!
Author Message
 WINSOCK ERRORS!!!!! HELP!

I connect to ip and then i close the connection. then when i try to
connect to the same ip, sometimes it gives me errors:
 Address in use (10048) or
 COnnection was forcefully rejected (10061)... any ideas why or what
steps should i take to PROPERLY close connection???
   Thanks a mil.

Sun, 23 Jun 2002 03:00:00 GMT
 WINSOCK ERRORS!!!!! HELP!
When the client close the connection, the server must do the same close the
connection and  MUST BECOME IN LISTEN MODE ( execute listemn method) to
accept new connection.

Try this it must work

Mon, 22 Jul 2002 03:00:00 GMT

1. Winsock Control Error 2 winsock.listen

2. Weird Winsock Control Error. need help

3. Winsock error event return help needed

4. Winsock error 10061 help needed

5. HELP - TCP/IP winsock error

6. Need Help in handling Errors in Winsock Control

7. HELP - TCP/IP winsock error

8. Please Help on Error for Winsock

9. Winsock Error: 50003 Unexpected Error

10. Winsock/HTTP/Internet Help (PLEASE help)

11. VB5 Ent - Using Winsock (With no help from the help file)

12. HELP Winsock control Problem between Close and arrival event HELP