Winsock help needed
Author Message
 Winsock help needed

Pulling my hair out for a week.

Using the Catalyst SocketWrench control.
Set all the local and host addresses, ports, protocols, socket types,......
Heavy error checking in each event, after each method and no errors are
occuring.

Problem is, I cannot get receiving computer to respond.  It is in listen
mode, no errors, and when I try to connect with it, it doesn't even see that
I'm trying to connect.

So, anybody want to send me any examples of theirs?
I'm using VB4 Enterprise.

Tony

Thu, 22 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. WinSock Help needed

2. WinSock HELP - need reverse DNS lookup ...

3. Winsock help needed!

4. Winsock help needed

5. !Commandline Email via Winsock Help Needed!

6. WinSock Help Needed

7. Winsock Help Needed Desperately

8. WinSock HELP - need reverse DNS lookup ...

9. Winsock Help Needed

10. Winsock Help Needed

11. Need help with winsock PLEASE.......

12. Visual Basic 4 Socket communication (WinSock) Need Help!