How do i get list over all my computers
Author Message
 How do i get list over all my computers

Hey
Can someone please tell me how to get a list over all my computers in the
Domain, and how can i retrieve information like who are logged on a
particular machine.

ARIF

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How do i get list over all my computers
Hi Arif --

Quote:
>Can someone please tell me how to get a list over all my computers in the
>Domain,

See the thread, "Network Help", in this group.

Quote:
>and how can i retrieve information like who are logged on a
>particular machine.

Haven't the foggiest.

Later...   Karl

Sat, 24 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting a list of Computer's on a network and or a list of Workgroups

2. Getting a list of computers on your network.

3. Getting a list of networked computer

4. Help getting list of all computers in the domain

5. Getting list of computers on network

6. Getting list of computers on network.

7. Getting List of Computers on the Network

8. Getting a List of Computer Names on Network!

9. getting list of directories into list box

10. MCI Control Gets Into a Tizzy - Done Events Not Being Generated

11. What am I doing wrong? -MultiSelect List box

12. Doing things with list boxes