Reading number of bytes being downloaded
Author Message
 Reading number of bytes being downloaded

I am trying to monitor bytes being downloaded by the Internet Transfer
Control so that I can show the user the progress of a file download
using a progress bar.  I can't seem to find a way to do this using the
control itself.  Does anyone know of a way to do this with the WinAPI or
with the control?  Thanks

Donald King

Sat, 14 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Limit of number of bytes read from a file

2. HELP! How to read file byte-byte

3. Read data from a file byte by byte

4. Need to convert a 16 byte array of bytes to 4 byte integer

5. Total bytes downloaded varies using mswinsck.ocx (6.0.89.88) on win2k

6. Webbrowser control - Download Bytes

7. Current Downloaded Size .. Byte Array's

8. bytes downloaded thru internet transfer control

9. Internet Transfer Control - Downloading a file over 65,536 bytes

10. Internet Transfer Control - Downloading a file over 65,536 bytes

11. I am looking for a number to words module

12. What Line number am i on?? question