Intel JPEG library
Author Message
 Intel JPEG library

I want to produce graphs in a JPEG format using VB. Will the Intel JPEG
library help. I looked on the site but I couldn't understand what I needed
to download and the licence agreement.

Can someone help?

Jason

Sun, 08 Jun 2003 19:45:44 GMT
 Intel JPEG library
Here's everything you need to work with the Intel JPEG library:
http://kpdteam.tripod.com/vbasic/ijl.zip.htm

Regards,
Pieter Philippaerts
http://www.allapi.net/

Quote:
> I want to produce graphs in a JPEG format using VB. Will the Intel JPEG
> library help. I looked on the site but I couldn't understand what I needed
> to download and the licence agreement.

> Can someone help?

> Jason

Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:08:30 GMT

1. Intel 1.1 Intel JPEG Library is FAST but...?

2. Intel Jpeg Library

3. Solution: Get black Image after saving a picture with Intel JPEG library

4. Intel Jpeg Library

5. Alternative to Intel JPEG Library?

6. Alternative to Intel JPEG Library?

7. JPEG - New version Intel Library

8. Intel Library - JPEG - How to ?

9. Intel Jpeg

10. intel jpg library help

11. calling Intel's Math Kernel Library routines from VB app

12. Intel Performance Libraries (Math/Image/Signal) in VB?