Window caption bars
Author Message
 Window caption bars

I want to achieve a 'gradient' effect on my application caption bar,i.e fade
from one colour to another. I know this is possible but would appreciate the
code if someone has got it!

I can achieve the effect using a freeware ocx but that means disabling the
caption bar and inserting the ocx at the top of the form etc....

Also, this method won't work with an mdi form because you can't disable the
caption bar on an mdi form (? what about that one ?).

Thanks in advance.

Neil Jones

Tue, 27 Feb 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Add Controls To Windows Caption Bar

2. Window caption bars

3. placing icon in caption bar of window

4. Putting a custom icon into the window's caption bar

5. How to remove caption bar in SIP Window..?

6. Finding a window hWnd by partial Window Caption

7. Intercepting double click on any Windows caption to roll up/down the Windows

8. Change Access Title Bar Caption With VBA

9. Custom icon in form's caption bar

10. HELP: How do I change Access Caption Bar Title

11. Removing Caption Bars (Developers Handbook)

12. Changing the Caption of the Title Bar