Utility for changing graphics\pictures in DLLs
Author Message
 Utility for changing graphics\pictures in DLLs

First of all, I'd like to emphasis that I am *not* a programmer/software
engineer. So please consider this in your response. Here's my problem:
Does anybody know of a programme which lets you conveniently change graphics
(GIFs in my case) within a DLL. My case is quite simple: I just want to
substitute the graphics in the DLL with some other graphics. Of course, this
can be done with a hex editor, but I'm looking for something easier to use.
It should be just a plain little tool which doesn't cost too much (maybe
shareware). If anybody knows of such a programme I'd appreciate any
suggestions.
Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Chris

E-mail replies to:

Please delete (no-spam) from the address.

Thu, 08 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Utility for changing graphics\pictures in DLLs
First of all, I'd like to emphasis that I am *not* a programmer/software
engineer. So please consider this in your response. Here's my problem:
Does anybody know of a programme which lets you conveniently change graphics
(GIFs in my case) within a DLL. My case is quite simple: I just want to
substitute the graphics in the DLL with some other graphics. Of course, this
can be done with a hex editor, but I'm looking for something easier to use.
It should be just a plain little tool which doesn't cost too much (maybe
shareware). If anybody knows of such a programme I'd appreciate any
suggestions.
Thanks very much in advance for your help.

Chris

Thu, 08 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. CShell.DLL - FREE Windows Shell APIl utility .DLL

2. Utility to pick pictures into Access database and save its as file

3. How to change Picture in a Picture box

4. changing picture of a Picture Box

5. Change a color of a picture box picture

6. Changed objects utility

7. Utility to Replace changed fieldnames

8. File missing for Utility Add-in? (MSAU8032.DLL)

9. CExec.DLL - FREE utility to encapsulate a few difficult Windows API calls

10. * Utility for DLL's?

11. Utility for DLL's?

12. DLL Utility