Problem with CreateBitmap API
Author Message
 Problem with CreateBitmap API

Hi there.. I was wondering if someone out there can help me here with this
problem.
I am trying to convert a coloured bitmap into a monochrome bitmap by
bitblittering the coloured bitmap into an object created with the
CREATEBITMAP API in VB4.
When I display the picture, the first time is always a black screen. After
quitting and reentering the project again it is Ok. Strange!

Any solutions?

CK Foong

Sun, 03 Oct 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. CreateBitmap API

2. CreateBitmap API

3. CreateBitmap()

4. Bad DLL Calling Convention during CreateBitmap()

5. How to use CreateBitmap

6. How to use CreateBitmap?

7. Help! CreateBitMap Failure

8. Help! CreateBitMap Failure

9. Help! WinAPI function CreateBitMap Failure

10. CreateBitmap and VB 5.0 - ???

11. PROBLEM: Adding a printer via API, then creating a printer Share via API (source included)

12. API API API