CONVERT TWIPS TO PIXELS?
Author Message
 CONVERT TWIPS TO PIXELS?

Hi,

I am trying to get some of my images to bitblt onto the screen using a mask.
However I have the graphics engine almost completed until I realized that I
had to use Pixels instead of the default Twips so now when I use the
LoadPicture function as a buffer to open the file into a picture box I get
overlapping red squares, and I lose the image.

Please help,

Thanks,
Chris

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CONVERT TWIPS TO PIXELS?
Use Screen.TwipsPerPixelX and Screen.TwipsPerPixelY.

    - Paul

 >Hi,
 >
 >I am trying to get some of my images to bitblt onto the screen using a
mask.
 >However I have the graphics engine almost completed until I realized that
 >had to use Pixels instead of the default Twips so now when I use the
 >LoadPicture function as a buffer to open the file into a picture box I get
 >overlapping red squares, and I lose the image.
 >
 >Please help,
 >
 >Thanks,
 >Chris

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CONVERT TWIPS TO PIXELS?
Try using the scalex and scaley methods of the picturebox.

- Nicholas Paldino

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CONVERT TWIPS TO PIXELS?
Pixels = Twips / Screen.TwipsPerPixelX (or TwipsPerPixelY as the case
may be)

Good Luck,
Russell Davis

:Hi,
:
:I am trying to get some of my images to bitblt onto the screen using a
mask.
:However I have the graphics engine almost completed until I realized
that I
:had to use Pixels instead of the default Twips so now when I use the
:LoadPicture function as a buffer to open the file into a picture box I
get
:overlapping red squares, and I lose the image.
:
:Please help,
:
:Thanks,
:Chris
:
:

Fri, 02 Mar 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Convert Twips to Pixels?

2. Converting twips to pixel....

3. How to convert pixel to twips using VBS

4. Converting to / from Twips and Pixels

5. Converting to / from Twips and Pixels

6. Twips and Pixels?

7. Twips to Pixels?

8. Twips & Pixels

9. twips to pixels